So I finally got myself on the ball with a little inspiration and uploaded all the pictures I found to be decent enough to put on here as stock. Three years worth of zoo pictures - I still have three more folders worth to go through, but I don't dare attempt it tonight.
SO WHY STOCK? As a photo manipulator myself, I find it very difficult to find stock images to use for my images, and we all know how grumpy some people can get if you use non-stock photographs for non-commercial usage even... so, sick of being incapable of finding any good stock photographs anywhere, I have decided to OPEN MY ENTIRE GALLERY for use as STOCK. Of course, most of it is still here to look at and admire, but if you wish to use it, feel free! You don't need to give me a copyright (although it WOULD be nice), but I WOULD like to see what you do with it. Feel free to use it on DA or off DA, however you'd like - but I want to see what you do, if possible. I'd appreciate it if you could link me to the final result as I do so very much love seeing what cool things people can do with it.
- Use it however you want, for whatever you want.
- You do not need to give me a copyright or a link, even though it'd be nice if you did.
- DO NOT CLAIM YOU TOOK THE PICTURE, however. That's just rude.
- I'd appreciate a link to your final product, just to see what's being done. I'm curious!
- No animal hate pieces. D< I do not take kindly to that at all.
- If you have a request for a specific animal not seen in my gallery, or for an animal you DO see but you'd like to see more of - let me know. I'll keep it in mind next time I'm out zoo-hopping!
- DO NOT USE ANY PICTURE THAT HAS MY, OR ANYONE ELSE'S FACE IN IT. That is not stock. It's there for... storage or to make me less strangerish or something.
Where do I take my pictures?
Mostly zoos in MI, IN, and OH of the USA. I have a few in there from wildlife sanctuaries/reserves too, as well as a few from out west towards California and the likes. Most of my pictures are taken at my local zoos though, and I go quite often and take many many pictures. In fact, there are tons that I *don't* post on here, simply because they don't look all that great or they seem too close to another picture I did already post - so odds are, if you don't see it, I have it. Even other animals - I have plenty of beasts I haven't posted simply because the pictures aren't up to par. I want a DSLR camera.
Anyways, I have more coming soon I think, so look forward to that. And enjoy!
| DOWNLOAD the images for full view, please. Some of them are put on here at full size already, but many of them are not.